SAHF members are committed to providing their residents with a platform to tell their stories, share their accomplishments, and advocate for the resources to ensure all have a healthy and affordable place to call home. Their stories reveal the incredible ways that stable homes impact lives and communities and help to shift the narrative about the people that housing resources serve and the reasons why so many individuals, families, and seniors across the country struggle to find homes that are affordable and provide access to opportunity. Follow the links below to hear the stories of the residents that SAHF members serve.
- National Housing Trust - 'Where Will We Live?' Campaign
- BRIDGE Housing Stories
- POAH Resident Voices
- Good Samaritan Society - Our Stories
- Retirement Housing Foundation Resident Stories
- National Church Residences Resident Stories
- NHP Foundation's Resident Stories
- Mercy Housing Resident Stories
- Community Housing Partners Impact Stories
- Volunteers of America Stories
- CommonBond Communities Resident Stories
- SAHF's Resident Voices - Benefits of Energy Efficiency
SAHF's Resident Outcomes Initiative seeks to collect and analyze data that reflects the ways that healthy and affordable homes impact residents and communities. Be sure to check out SAHF's Building to Impact report for more information!